TISonline Children’s Services outlines the legislative background, best practice and financial requirements behind the education, social care and health services that make up children’s services. It explains the nature of the service and how the various strands are underpinned and fit together.
It is divided into sections that reflect the main areas of activity and responsibility within children’s services, with cross-references to other relevant chapters within TISonline and links to key documents on external websites.
- integrated services for children
- education services
- education funding
- early years
- social care
- family intervention and support services
- children's health and care services.
This information stream forms part of TISonline, CIPFA’s online information resource for public sector finance practitioners. Our information streams cover the full range of financial and service functions of local authorities and other public service bodies, giving you a single point of access for essential, authoritative and comprehensive information and commentary on the topics that matter to you.
How to access this service
If your organisation already subscribes to this TISonline information stream, you can access it simply by registering and logging on at www.tisonline.net using a work email address.
To set up a new subscription, complete the order form below and email it to E: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe and you'll benefit from:
- access for everyone in your organisation through a single subscription
- regularly updated guidance by practitioners working in your sector
- up-to-date information that keeps you informed on public sector finance issues
- e-alert services to let you know when new guidance is available in your areas of interest
- discussion forums for peer support, advice and sharing ideas.