TISonline Human Resources is a comprehensive guide to human resources and personnel issues across the public services. It covers core employee issues applicable to all organisations as well as subjects of particular relevance to the public sector, such as workforce planning, training and pensions.
Users will find the stream’s policy and strategy documents particularly useful, as these are based on real examples from local authorities.
- pay and benefits
- learning training and development
- health and safety
- equality and diversity.
This information stream forms part of TISonline, CIPFA’s online information resource for public sector finance practitioners. Our information streams cover the full range of financial and service functions of local authorities and other public service bodies, giving you a single point of access for essential, authoritative and comprehensive information and commentary on the topics that matter to you.
How to access this service
If your organisation already subscribes to this TISonline information stream, you can access it simply by registering and logging on at www.tisonline.net using a work email address.
To set up a new subscription, complete the order form below and email it to email@example.com.
Subscribe and you’ll benefit from:
- access for everyone in your organisation through a single subscription
- regularly updated guidance by practitioners working in your sector
- up-to-date information that keeps you informed on public sector finance issues
- e-alert services to let you know when new guidance is available in your areas of interest
- discussion forums for peer support, advice and sharing ideas.