The LGPS is one of the largest public sector pension schemes in the UK with over 5 million members, and is a complex scheme with many specific regulatory requirements. TISonline Pensions
provides a comprehensive overview of the scheme, explaining the roles, responsibilities and processes that ensure the funds are managed effectively.
It also sets out the governance requirements and key considerations for scheme administration, accounting, audit, risk and fund valuation.
- LGPS reform
- managing the fund
- revolving disputes and pension rights
- scheme administration
- risk management.
This information stream forms part of TISonline
, CIPFA’s online information resource for public sector finance practitioners. Our information streams cover the full range of financial and service functions of local authorities and other public service bodies, giving you a single point of access for essential, authoritative and comprehensive information and commentary on the topics that matter to you.
How to access this service
If your organisation already subscribes to this TISonline information stream, you can access it simply by registering and logging on at www.cipfa.org/tisonline
using a work email address.
To set up a new subscription, complete the order form below and email it to E: email@example.com
Subscribe and you’ll benefit from:
- access for everyone in your organisation through a single subscription
- regularly updated guidance by practitioners working in your sector
- up-to-date information that keeps you informed on public sector finance issues
- e-alert services to let you know when new guidance is available in your areas of interest
- discussion forums for peer support, advice and sharing ideas.