TISonline Transport provides guidance for practitioners wishing to understand key areas in local authority transport provision. It looks at the financial implications of public transport and explores the social and environmental impacts of transport schemes.
- strategic transport policy and transport frameworks
- policy guidance including travel plans, smartcards and ticketing
- asset management planning
- buses and taxis
- non-motorised transport.
TISonline Transport aims to anticipate and offer guidance on implementing central government policy in the transport sector.
This information stream forms part of TISonline, CIPFA’s online information resource for public sector finance practitioners. Our information streams cover the full range of financial and service functions of local authorities and other public service bodies, giving you a single point of access for essential, authoritative and comprehensive information and commentary on the topics that matter to you.
How to access this service
If your organisation already subscribes to this TISonline information stream, you can access it simply by registering and logging on at www.tisonline.net using a work email address.
To set up a new subscription, complete the order form below and email it to E: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe and you’ll benefit from:
- access for everyone in your organisation through a single subscription
- regularly updated guidance by practitioners working in your sector
- up-to-date information that keeps you informed on public sector finance issues
- e-alert services to let you know when new guidance is available in your areas of interest
- discussion forums for peer support, advice and sharing ideas.