Undertaking capital asset valuations for land and property is crucial for the local authority balance sheet.
As accounting regulations change, the Certificate in Asset Valuation ensures professionals remain compliant with the very latest legislative standards. Ensure accurate interpretation from the very beginning of the process for a straight forward auditing process by learning the background of valuations, why they are so important, the relevant rules and current best practice approaches that can be deployed with this asset valuation training.
Who is it for?
• Professionals requiring an entry level introduction to undertaking local authority asset valuations.
• Those with existing knowledge/experience seeking a structured refresh.
• Local authority finance professionals who want to broaden their understanding of the valuation process.
• Non-valuation property professionals who oversee the valuation process.
What will you learn?
• How to undertake local authority asset valuations.
• The ability to oversee asset valuations undertaken by your team or external vendors.
• How to commission asset valuation programmes.