About the programme
The Leadership Academy for Serving or Aspiring CFOs significantly improves the ability to work with and influence, senior politicians, senior colleagues, partner organisations, peers and staff.
The course focuses on the development of personal impact, problem solving and decision-making skills to match the evolving CFO role and career aspirations. This CFO training course ensures participants are able to execute the greatest corporate impact, supporting seamless career progression and transition.
In addition, the course introduces a mixture of practical and informative input from industry leading experts and practising CFOs, together with a core programme of action-learning, providing participants with exposure to the latest best practice and theories on leadership and personal impact.
Who is it for?
This course is for:
- finance specialists across the public sector aspiring to become CFOs
- existing CFOs seeking to refresh skills and knowledge.
On completing the programme you will:
- have a better appreciation of your personal impact on others
- have practical strategies for influencing senior colleagues and senior elected members
- know how to exploit your own leadership strengths with those who work for you
- be better able to analyse and learn from your own and your peers’ experiences when approaching complex issues and working with uncertainty
- know how to construct your own reflective learning programme.
Duration and mode of delivery
There are three workshops and five action learning sets over a five to six-month period.
When and where?
This accredited programme is offered both in-house and at locations across the UK.
For more information about running it at your location, please contact the training team on 020 7543 5600 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If no dates are currently scheduled, please contact email@example.com to discuss future dates or having the course delivered in-house.
Up to 56 hours.