CIPFA Research is a team of experienced senior researchers and data analysts that deliver bespoke quantitative and qualitative research services. Whether you need a complete research solution or to fulfil a particular aspect of your overall consultation strategy, CIPFA Research can provide this for you. The team has substantial experience in designing, leading and reporting on large scale research projects in both the public, private and not-for profit-sectors.
The team’s expertise and services
• Appropriate use of research methods, from online surveys to in-depth interviews.
• Question design, eg development of discussion guides.
• Sample selection, ie identifying the correct audience.
• Collecting quantitative and qualitative data and/or undertaking secondary (desk) research.
• Data analysis and interpretation of results..
Examples of the team's research projects
• public/stakeholder consultations
• pilot evaluations
• sector profiling/mapping/performance
• membership and brand perception
• customer satisfaction
• training and event feedback.
For more information about how we can support your organisation, please contact email@example.com.