CIPFA Networks have acted quickly to ensure that support to our network subscribers and non-subscribers continues in this exceptional time. Find out about the new webinars, more updates, one-to-one advice and more. Find out more on our COVID-19 information page.
CIPFA Networks are member-based networks supporting public sector professionals and are focused on key topic areas. Each network, led by an experienced technical expert, offers exclusive events and online resources.
Subscribing to a network ensures you and your colleagues stay up to date with the latest legislative developments and technical issues in the public sector – it allows you to measure how they will impact upon both your job role and your wider organisation.
New introductory offer: For a limited time only, new subscribers can get up to 18 months of Network access for the price of 12 months. This offer will mean that if you take out a new network subscription before 31 Dec 2020, you, your team and your organisation will have access to that network up until 31 Mar 2022. Find out more here.
Current CIPFA networks
- Save time by sharing best practice with colleagues across the UK.
- Avoid expensive costly mistakes by learning from others.
- Keep up to date with legislative impacts on your role and your organisation.
- Discover innovative ways to mitigate austerity measures.
- Learn how to generate revenue to support key service delivery.
- Understand how technology can help with the heavy lifting of service delivery.
- Share how to deliver more with less.