The Police and Fire Network briefs and advises police forces, offices of police and crime commissioners and fire and rescue authorities.
Your advisor works closely with the Home Office, HMICFRS, National Audit Office, NPCC Finance and Resources Committee, Police and Crime Commissioners' Treasurers' Society and the Fire Finance Network on strategic policing and fire and rescue related issues. These include police and fire reform, financial and accounting developments and corporate transformation issues to keep you at the forefront of police and fire legislation, policy, current issues and anticipated future developments.
The network also has close links to CIPFA's Achieving Finance Excellence in Policing programme, supporting and facilitating national collaboration for force and PCC finance teams across the UK, helping to shape exemplary financial health throughout the sector.
Subscribe to the network or login to download the latest guidance, briefings, newsletters, and more.
- Police Pensions Remedy Training, Session One - 14 March 2023
- Introduction To Police Finance 2023 - 22 March 2023
- Police Pensions Remedy Training, Session Two - 28 March 2023
- Police Pensions Remedy Training, Session Three - 18 April 2023
- Police Pensions Remedy Training, Session Four - 25 April 2023
Our Introduction to... workshops offer training on a range of topics for for local government practitioners and elected members new local government or in need of a refresher. Find out more.