- use our 'ask an advisor' service to get expert answers to their technical queries
- communicate and network with peers around the country at special events, webinars and via our dedicated LinkedIn group
- access web content, publications and newsletters to keep on top of the latest developments
- use pre-paid places to attend events (so they don't have to be purchased/approved by a manager for each booking)
- get discounts on some events.
Download the Police and Fire Network event planner and service plan below.
Police Advisor, Police Network
Alison has worked in and for policing for over 25 years since her first days as a researcher for City of London Police and has experienced an incredible amount of change in the sector over that time.
Alison runs the CIPFA Police and Fire Network, running events and writing publications. She manages the CIPFA Police and Fire Panel and oversees the coordination of its sub-groups.
Alison works closely with colleagues in the CIPFA Policy and Technical team, the Networks team and across CIPFA on a whole range of finance and governance related issues affecting police and fire services.
E: firstname.lastname@example.org, T: 01904 675587.