- use our 'ask an advisor' service to get expert answers to their technical queries
- communicate and network with peers around the country at special events, webinars and via our dedicated LinkedIn group
- access web content, publications and newsletters to keep on top of the latest developments
- use pre-paid places to attend events (so they don't have to be purchased/approved by a manager for each booking)
- get discounts on some events.
Download the Police and Fire Network service plans below.
Police Advisor, Police Network
Alison has worked in and for policing for over twenty years since her first days as a researcher for City of London Police and has experienced an incredible amount of change in the sector over that time. Alison runs the CIPFA Police and Fire Network, running events and writing publications. She contributes to the CIPFA Police Panel and works closely with CIPFA policy and technical colleagues on police accounting issues.
E: firstname.lastname@example.org, T: 01904 675587.