Social Care Advisory Network (SCAN)
Welcome to the Social Care Advisory Network – advising subscribers on best practice, legislation and professional issues in both adult and children's services.
Run by advisor Sandra Beard, SCAN works directly with central government and other public sector bodies to keep you at the forefront of the crucial issues affecting local government decisions on social care.
Subscribe to the network or login to download the latest guidance, briefings, newsletters, and more shown below. You can also download the network's service plan.
Subscribe to TISonline Adult Social Care and Health or TISonline Children's Services to benefit from:
- access to these TISonline information streams for everyone in your organisation through a single subscription
- regularly updated guidance by practitioners working in your sector
- up-to-date information that keeps you informed on public sector finance issues
- e-alert services to let you know when new guidance is available in your areas of interest
- discussion forums for peer support, advice and sharing ideas
If your organisation already subscribes to TISonline, you can access it simply by registering and logging on at www.cipfa.org/tisonline using a work email address or to set up a new subscription, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you joined the conversation yet in CIPFA's lively discussion forums? You can support your peers and pose your own questions.
Coronavirus updates and guidance for:
Meet your advisor