An essential resource for property practitioners who need to keep up to date with the latest developments
This network will help ensure that you have access to our experts and also practical advice that will help you respond to the significant changes in your sector. With pressures to maintain public services, it is crucial that we are resilient to the changes in legislation and can react to avoid the pitfalls in key areas.
This service looks into the individual changes specific to England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, and our events aim to provide technical and practical insight to help you in your day-to-day work. Events are run across a choice of locations throughout the UK such as London, Stirling, Cardiff, Belfast, Birmingham, York, Wigan and Taunton.
Benefits of subscribing
- Attend training events using pre-paid places
- Use our self-assessment checklist to evaluate asset management skill and competency gaps in your organisation
- Discounts off our condition survey, fire risk assessment service and AssetManager.NET software
- Get efficient approaches to asset management, valuation and commercial property investments
- Fill skills gaps with the latest good practice on managing public sector property estates and assets
- Exclusive, free Guide to Local Authority and Public Sector Asset Management (retailing at £270)
Sign up now
If you have any enquiries please contact Keeley Hope on 0207 543 5884 or email firstname.lastname@example.org