Subscribe to the service and you and all your colleagues in your organisation will access CIPFA's publications online via ‘My CIPFA’ from our website, in HTML and PDF formats from 1 April each year.
CIPFA are the standard setters for local government accounting with the Code of Practice indispensable for all accountants in that sector. More widely we offer insight, updates and technical know-how for the public sector with titles covering financial management and reporting, audit, treasury management, business and management and more.
What’s included in a subscription?
- Access online publications planned in the coming year, including all new codes of practice and guidance notes. Be among the first to receive them as they are published.
- Access an extensive back catalogue of approximately 100 titles including the key publications from our published titles list.
- Full access for anyone in your organisation.
- Monthly e-newsletter updating you on new and forthcoming releases.
- Read briefing notes produced to accompany published titles.
Why a publications subscription?
- Save time and money: a single, upfront payment covers your organisation’s digital publication needs for the next financial year.
- One-stop access to authoritative guidance: CIPFA is the expert in public finance and accountancy and the standard setter for local government accounting.
- Convenient and flexible: fully interactive, searchable and bookmarked online titles for the information you need – quickly and easily.
- Optimised for desktops, laptops and tablets and a ‘print page’ option too, for those who want to print out their own hard copy of the pages. Titles are also available as PDFs.
Access to all our titles is via one of three subscription levels, depending upon your authority size:
Choose your subscription level