Specification for carrying out condition surveys
This free publication will help with the procurement of property condition surveys.
Having an up-to-date condition survey for your property provides significant benefits, such as how it:
- will enable asset managers to prioritise their maintenance
- allows asset managers to argue for realistic maintenance budgets based on need
- will also enable life cycle planning of maintenance
- shows the effect of policy in setting standards
- can also be used as part of option appraisals exercises for retention, disposal or development of specific buildings.