I hereby apply for student membership of the Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy.
Please note that membership subscription and registration fees must be settled on completion of the registration form.
I undertake if registered:
- To observe the provisions of the Royal Charter and of the Bye-Laws, Membership Regulations and Terms of Conditions of the Institute for the time being in force.
- To observe the ethical and technical guides to conduct, principles or rules from time to time established or approved by the Institute.
- To provide promptly and willingly such cooperation and assistance as I am able, if asked to do so by the Institute in pursuance of its duties.
I confirm that there are no matters reflecting my competence or fitness of which the Institute ought to be aware. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Any convictions (which is not a "spent" conviction within the meaning of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974) other than a motoring offence not resulting in disqualification
- Being charged with an offence which has not yet come to trial
- Failure to satisfy a judgment debt
- An adverse finding against you by a professional body or regulator
- Any act or default which prejudicially affects the status, reputation or welfare of the Institute
- Any act or default likely to bring discredit upon you, your employer, the Institute or the profession of accountancy.
I also confirm that:
- I have never been disqualified as a Director
- I have never been declared bankrupt in the UK or elsewhere
- I have never undertaken an Individual Voluntary Arrangement between myself and creditors to repay debts on formal basis
- I have never entered into a composition with creditors or a deed of arrangement for the benefit of creditors.
By completing this application you confirm that you fulfil the minimum entry requirements as specified in Minimum Requirements
Please note that the Institute may make further enquiries of you and/or third parties in relation to the above disclosures in order to assess the impact upon your application for student membership.
If you cannot confirm that the above statements are true please contact Student Support, 77 Mansell Street, London, E1 8AN, United Kingdom, email email@example.com for further advice regarding your suitability to become a CIPFA student.