- use our 'ask an advisor' service to get expert answers to technical queries
- communicate and network with peers around the country at special events and webinars
- access web content, publications and newsletters to keep on top of the latest developments
- use pre-paid places to attend events (so they don't have to be purchased/approved by a manager for each booking)
- get discounts on some events.
Download the Treasury Management Network service plan below.
Neil has been a CIPFA Advisor for pensions and treasury management since 2009, running networks on both subjects with over 150 subscribing authorities combined. He represents CIPFA and Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) Funds at various key events and also attends CIPFA pensions panels. He also organises workshops and conferences, produces newsletters, and co-ordinates queries to support members and promote best practice.
E: firstname.lastname@example.org, T: 01287 619679.