- use our 'ask an advisor' service to get expert answers to technical queries
- communicate and network with peers around the country at special events and webinars
- access web content, publications and newsletters to keep on top of the latest developments
- use pre-paid places to attend events (so they don't have to be purchased/approved by a manager for each booking)
- get discounts on some events
Download the Treasury Management Network service plan below.
Richard is senior technical manager within CIPFA’s Public Financial Management directorate, leading on public sector policy, standards and guidance, both in the UK and internationally. Richard has over nine years of public and private sector experience and formerly worked as a lead advisor on treasury management and pensions for CIPFA. He also worked in local government as a principal accountant, managing a treasury and technical accounting team, before joining CIPFA in 2019.
Tel: 07748 396 985