- use our 'ask an advisor' service to get expert answers to technical queries
- communicate and network with peers around the country at special events and webinars
- access web content, publications and newsletters to keep on top of the latest developments
- use pre-paid places to attend events (so they don't have to be purchased/approved by a manager for each booking)
- get discounts on some events.
Download the Treasury Management Network service plan below.
Richard began his career in local government and has over 7 years’ public sector experience. Richard formerly worked as a principal accountant managing a treasury and technical accounting team, and has gained broad and detailed experience in treasury, pensions, banking and accounting, before joining CIPFA in 2019. As CIPFA Advisor for Pensions and Treasury Management, Richard runs networks on both subjects, providing advice and support for officers and members and facilitating events across the country to promote best practice and the latest guidance.