- use our 'ask an advisor' service to get expert answers to technical queries
- communicate and network with peers around the country at special events and webinars
- access web content, publications and newsletters to keep on top of the latest developments
- use pre-paid places to attend events (so they don't have to be purchased/approved by a manager for each booking)
- get discounts on some events
Download the Treasury Management Network service plan below.
Nick is the technical advisor for CIPFA's Treasury Management and Pensions Networks. He will be leading on revisions to and guidance on the Treasury Management and Prudential Codes. He will also be advising on the changing pension fund investment landscape, particularly the move towards more diverse and sustainable portfolios.
He has 14 years of experience as a treasury practitioner at principal officer level, as well as five years of experience overseeing pension fund investments and three years of experience managing a banking team. Nick joined CIPFA in 2021.