TISonline Environmental Services covers traditional activity areas such as environmental health, waste management and trading standards as well as evolving issues including sustainability, the ‘cleaner, safer, greener’ agenda and climate change.
The information stream explores the extent of local authorities’ roles and responsibilities in each area, with accessible coverage of some of the more technical and scientific aspects inherent to environmental services.
- environmental health
- waste management
- cemeteries, crematoria and mortuaries
- trading standards
This information stream forms part of TISonline, CIPFA’s online information resource for public sector finance practitioners. Our information streams cover the full range of financial and service functions of local authorities and other public service bodies, giving you a single point of access for essential, authoritative and comprehensive information and commentary on the topics that matter to you.
How to access this service
If your organisation already subscribes to this TISonline information stream, you can access it simply by registering and logging on at www.tisonline.net using a work email address.
To set up a new subscription, complete the order form below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe and you’ll benefit from:
- access for everyone in your organisation through a single subscription
- regularly updated guidance by practitioners working in your sector
- up-to-date information that keeps you informed on public sector finance issues
- e-alert services to let you know when new guidance is available in your areas of interest
- discussion forums for peer support, advice and sharing ideas.