Aimed at finance practitioners and board members in housing associations and those working with the social housing sector, TISonline Housing Association Finance is a practical online guide that will keep you up to date with developments in government policy, legislation, regulation and best practice in the management of social housing. It provides a key reference source for housing association finance and development departments, senior management teams and board members.
Our guidance is produced by a team of experienced finance practitioners from across the social housing sector, and is regularly updated to keep you informed. It also includes details on regional variation between England, Wales and Scotland.
- development and growth
- revenue income and funding
- asset management
- financial planning
- treasury management
- governance, risk management and insurance
- corporation tax, VAT and stamp duty land tax
- guidance on topical issues.
This information stream forms part of TISonline, CIPFA’s online information resource for public sector finance practitioners. Our information streams cover the full range of financial and service functions of local authorities and other public service bodies, giving you a single point of access for essential, authoritative and comprehensive information and commentary on the topics that matter to you.
How to access this service
If your organisation already subscribes to this TISonline information stream, you can access it simply by registering and logging on at www.cipfa.org/tisonline using a work email address.
To set up a new subscription, complete the order form below and email it to E: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe and you’ll benefit from:
- access for everyone in your organisation through a single subscription
- regularly updated guidance by practitioners working in your sector
- up-to-date information that keeps you informed on public sector finance issues
- e-alert services to let you know when new guidance is available in your areas of interest
- discussion forums for peer support, advice and sharing ideas.