TISonline Procurement is designed to encourage senior decision-makers to appreciate the significance of procurement in their organisations and ensure that its contribution and performance is assessed. It also highlights where any major differences occur in specific services or geographic areas within or across the public sector, and provides information on where to get further advice. It also includes information on contract management.
In light of the increasingly tight financial framework emphasising efficiency and continuous improvement within which public service organisations are expected to work, this information stream promotes the adoption of corporate procurement strategies and robust practices to achieve best whole-life value for money in the most sustainable and effective manner.
- Public Contracts Regulations 2015
- contract and relationship management
- policy and governance.
This information stream forms part of TISonline, CIPFA’s online information resource for public sector finance practitioners. Our information streams cover the full range of financial and service functions of local authorities and other public service bodies, giving you a single point of access for essential, authoritative and comprehensive information and commentary on the topics that matter to you.
How to access this service
If your organisation already subscribes to this TISonline information stream, you can access it simply by registering and logging on at www.cipfa.org/tisonline using a work email address.
To set up a new subscription, complete the order form below and email it to E: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe and you’ll benefit from:
- access for everyone in your organisation through a single subscription
- regularly updated guidance by practitioners working in your sector
- up-to-date information that keeps you informed on public sector finance issues
- e-alert services to let you know when new guidance is available in your areas of interest
- discussion forums for peer support, advice and sharing ideas.