TISonline Public Health outlines the background to the current design of the public health system in England and provides information, data and analysis on the sources of funding. It also offers analysis of the ringfenced grant to local authorities, and of budgets and outturn data at a national level, along with links to information from Public Health England and other sources.
- background and context
- local authorities public health responsibilities
- sources of funding
- grant conditions
- local authority spend against the ringfenced grant.
This information stream forms part of TISonline
, CIPFA’s online information resource for public sector finance practitioners. Our information streams cover the full range of financial and service functions of local authorities and other public service bodies, giving you a single point of access for essential, authoritative and comprehensive information and commentary on the topics that matter to you.
How to access this service
If your organisation already subscribes to this TISonline information stream, you can access it simply by registering and logging on at www.cipfa.org/tisonline using a work email address.
To set up a new subscription, complete the order form below and email it to E: email@example.com.
Subscribe and you’ll benefit from:
- access for everyone in your organisation through a single subscription
- regularly updated guidance by practitioners working in your sector
- up-to-date information that keeps you informed on public sector finance issues
- e-alert services to let you know when new guidance is available in your areas of interest
- discussion forums for peer support, advice and sharing ideas.