This e-learning course offers a practical insight into how ethics can impact public finance professionals and features important reference materials.
If you are a CIPFA member or student, the e-learning is free of charge - please contact customer services to gain access to it:
Tel +44 (0)20 7543 5600
£49.00 excl VAT
*the event has started.
About this event
As part of CIPFA's commitment to supporting our members, students and the wider public finance profession on ethics, we have developed this short, accessible e-learning module. It is both an invaluable resource bank on ethics and a practical insight into how ethics can impact public finance professionals.
The e-learning will:
- enable you to demonstrate that you have addressed professional ethics
- provide a modern understanding of the principles of ethics
- provide a practical insight into how ethics can impact public finance professionals
- signpost you to additional support on ethics from CIPFA
- give you the confidence to follow the behaviours aligned with the SOPP throughout your career as a finance professional
Who is it aimed at?
The e-learning has been developed for CIPFA members and students and refers to the UK public sector, but it will be of interest and value to all public sector finance professionals.
How is it delivered?
The e-learning is delivered online. Detailed joining instructions will be sent to you.
How long will it take to complete?
The e-learning will take around one hour to complete. If you are studying online, you will have access to all of the learning materials for three months.
This course carries one CPD hour
All CIPFA training counts towards your continuing professional development (CPD). If you are a CIPFA Chartered Member, you are required to undertake a minimum of 20 hours of relevant CPD activity each year as part of maintaining your professional competence and to develop skills and knowledge.
Find out more about CPD requirements.