- Home \
- Training \
- Diploma in Finance Skills for Public Sector Managers e-learning
Diploma in Finance Skills for Public Sector Managers e-learning
The Diploma in Finance Skills for Public Sector Managers was designed for those without formal qualifications in finance or accountancy but who, as part of their job roles, need to understand robust governance, budgeting and financial management and best practice in procurement and fraud prevention. It offers a broad and solid grounding in the key areas that make up public financial management.
£950.00 excl VAT
Network Member Price
About this event
The diploma is made up of the seven modules:
- Governance and Accountability: an insight into best practice governance principles that can be applied to any public service organisation
- Budget Management and Control: exploring financial management activities and financial decision-making
- Developing a Business Case: providing an in-depth understanding of preparing a business case
- Fraud Awareness: a comprehensive introduction to fraud awareness
- Procurement and Contract Management: how to manage procurement activity in a practical manner to help achieve real value for money
- Risk Management and Assurance: how the various areas of business risk impact on the corporate governance of an organisation
- Commercial Awareness: essential guidance to support the decision making process around commerciality of public services
Find out more
Each of the modules can also be purchased individually, ideal for those who don't wish to complete the full diploma but who have an interest in a specific area(s).
The diploma carries 98 CPD hours.
A 10% discount is available to all CIPFA members and will be applied at the end of confirmation screen.