Find all the key dates in the student calendar to book your exams, apply for exemptions, enrol on courses and all other student events.
Register as a student
If you are a new student, you will need to register as a student before you are able to book exams.
Apply for exemptions
If you think you are eligible for exemptions first check the exemption matrix. Then send your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org for verification. Once approved we will send you instructions how to apply and pay for your exemptions.
*Exemption applications can take up to four weeks for approval – apply for them early!*
- When: before exams
- Where: head to our Exemptions page
Enrol on a course
Enrol on face-to-face, web classes or self-study packages with CETC
- When: Enrolments for courses open in January 2019
- Where: Purchase courses from our CETC page
Book your exams
Exams are booked separately from tuition.
- Apply for special arrangements if you require special arrangements e.g. additional time, during exams.
- Apply for special considerations if something happens immediately prior to your exams or on the day of the exam itself. (Approved applications are sent to the CIPFA Examination Panel).
Note: strategic exams are only available for June, September and December sittings.
| Exam sitting
|| Booking dates
|11 - 31 January 2019
|11 March - 30 April 2019
||12 - 31 July 2019
||09 September - 31 October 2019
Note: late fees are charged for bookings after the booking deadline. View our Exams page for charges.
- Where: Book exams from our Exams page
Strategic Case Study advance material
To help students prepare for the exam the case study will be provided as advance material. The role of the candidate will be specified in the advance material and the detailed tasks will be specified at the start of the exam, together with further information about the scenario.
For June 2019 exams:
- When: May 2019
- Where: SCS on our Exams page
Candidate admission emails
Details of your purchased exam and further information on making final arrangements.
| Exam sitting
| 22 February 2019
| 20 May 2019
|| 19 August 2019
|| 18 November 2019