TISonline Leisure and Cultural Services covers the main areas of service, including culture and heritage, libraries, sport and recreation, open spaces and tourism. For each service area, the information stream sets out the key legislation and the operational and management issues for local authorities providing these services.
Areas that are covered include:
- arts and culture, such as museums, libraries, theatres and public entertainment
- open spaces, including allotments, parks, public rights of way and planning issues
- indoor sport and recreation
- outdoor sport and recreation
- general topic areas including financial management, energy issues, national bodies and volunteering.
This information stream forms part of TISonline, CIPFA’s online information resource for public sector finance practitioners. Our information streams cover the full range of financial and service functions of local authorities and other public service bodies, giving you a single point of access for essential, authoritative and comprehensive information and commentary on the topics that matter to you.
How to access this service
If your organisation already subscribes to this TISonline information stream, you can access it simply by registering and logging on at www.cipfa.org/tisonline using a work email address.
To set up a new subscription, complete the order form below and email it to E: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe and you’ll benefit from:
- access for everyone in your organisation through a single subscription
- regularly updated guidance by practitioners working in your sector
- up-to-date information that keeps you informed on public sector finance issues
- e-alert services to let you know when new guidance is available in your areas of interest
- discussion forums for peer support, advice and sharing ideas.