Qualifications in International Public Sector Accounting Standards
More and more governments around the world are now choosing to use the International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS) in some way to shape their accounting framework.
To support national governments, state enterprises and public sector
institutions around the world as they move towards implementing IPSAS, we offer
the CIPFA Diploma in IPSAS (Dip IPSAS) and the CIPFA Certificate in IPSAS (Cert
The two qualifications are accessible anywhere through a flexible
online learning and assessment programme.
Benefits to you and your organisation:
- Leverage to promote specialist expertise in this technically demanding area.
- Improve quality and transparency of your financial reporting.
- Improve quality of financial data and enable alignment across governments and non-governmental organisations.
- A reliable basis for evaluating the current financial position and past performance for decision making purposes.
- Achieve formal recognition from CIPFA, the leading body for global public financial management.
Download IPSAS Brochure