Date: 10-11 July 2024
Location: Manchester Central
CIPFA’s annual conference, Public Finance Live will return on the 10-11 July 2024 at Manchester Central. Attracting over 700 attendees, and with plenaries and workshops on everything from climate change to digital fraud, this two-day conference is aimed at professionals working in public finance and accountancy in the UK and globally.
Bringing together leading public figures, public sector innovators, finance professionals, commentators, analysts and other sector experts, Public Finance Live is a must for all public sector CEOs, heads of finance and other senior leadership.
Through a combination of keynote speakers, plenaries, panel debate and special-interest focus streams delegates can expect:
- Insight, debate, solutions and updates
- Tailor the conference programme around your interests and learning requirements
- Engage with over 70 speakers
- Opportunities to explore and connect with exhibitors and sponsors
- Networking and skill sharing opportunities
- Enhanced academic and professional performance, earning up to 16 CPD hours
- Develop new contacts and share ideas