With over a 100 years of experience, CIPFA is the independent source data about local government and wider public services. CIPFAstats+ has helped a wider range of public sector organisations ranging from district councils to large metropolitan authorities. The platform is designed to aid decision-making across local authorities.
CIPFAstats+ can help you:
- understand your organisation's costs, demands and performance
- review performance trends and identify areas for improvement
- network, exchange insights and good practice
- further inform discussions with your integrated care system
- highlight opportunities where savings could be made through better management of costs and demand
- gather key management information and provide assurance in comparison to other regional local authorities and to nearest statistical neighbours
- improve logical structure of data, making it clearer and easier to navigate
- visualise the significance of data comparisons
- focus on key social care metrics, such as unit costs
- compare local, regional and statistical nearest neighbour authority changes
- produce insight reports highlighting areas of high and low service performance
Subscribe to CIPFAstats+
To arrange a demonstration, find out about costs, or subscribe to CIPFAstats+ please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7543 5600.