CIPFAstats+ offers a number of datasets across local authority areas, to which we are constantly expanding.
New for 2023 – our Predictive Analytics can help your organisation to predict your data. To book a demo or find out more about the new service and how it can support your organisation contact email@example.com or call +44(0)207 543 5600.
- General Finance: an extensive array of datasets examining local authority expenditure, including a complete breakdown of the RA and RO datasets
- Police: police datasets are designed to help drive better financial management and decision-making across a force
- Culture, Leisure and Recreation: focus on library services, leisure and other facilities, present comprehensive financial and non-financial datasets
- Environmental and Regulatory: allow local authorities analyse and compare performance on environmental health, trading standards, council farms and waste services
- Fire and Rescue Service: cover actual and budget expenditure as well as a breakdown of staffing and number of appliances for the fire and rescue services in England and Wales
- Social Care: enable authorities to establish a baseline for service delivery, identify where efficiency gains can be achieved and plan future service provision
- Children's and Education: focuses on schools and academies and help to evaluate their financial performance
- Highways and Transport: a comprehensive overview of how a local authority manages their highway and transport services
- Demographics and Economy: a range of datasets providing a single point of access for comparing local authority demographics information to compliment benchmarking datasets
- Children's Social Care: analyse key statistics such as numbers of children with social, emotional or mental health needs, pupil exclusions, and more
- Sustainability: compare how well authorities are performing in comparison to one another across areas such as waste generation, pollution and biodiversity
- Public Health: analyse statistics on areas such as obesity, dementia, disability, drug and alcohol abuse, life expectancy, and more
Subscribe to CIPFAstats+
To arrange a demonstration, find out about costs, or subscribe to CIPFAstats+ please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7543 5600