This series of CIPFA Benefits and Revenues Service (CBRS) events examined the impact of the full universal credit service in those areas where it had already been rolled out.
- awareness of the latest information on the development and roll-out of the government’s welfare reforms and universal credit and how this may impact on local authorities’ services and costs
- a number of updates with the latest policy announcements and case law
- an understanding of the impact of universal credit and other welfare reforms on local services
- an awareness of the issues relating to universal credit full service and the planning and preparations required to deal with the impact on local benefit services and claimants
- an understanding how those services will need to develop and change in order to provide effective support services to benefit recipients.
The presentation slides for the CIPFA CBRS Workshop are now available to download.