The Governance Seminar on 31 October 2018 covered a range of current topics for local authority governance.
The speakers and sessions were:
- Governance and Effectiveness, the role of the Leadership Team - Julie Parker, East Suffolk and North Essex NHS Foundation Trust
- Governance and the Role of the Audit Committee - Diana Melville, CIPFA
- Local Authority Corporate Responsibilities - Suki Binjal, Lawyers in Local Government
- Governance and Assurance in Local Enterprise Partnerships - Steven Greenwood, Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government
- Good Governance and Financial Resilience - Joanne Pitt, CIPFA
- Local Government Standards - Dr Jane Martin, Committee on Standards in Public Life (unfortunately Dr Martin was not able to attend on the day but her presentation is still included in the pack).
All presentations are included in the download.