In November the CIPFA Better Governance Forum's annual seminar on governance focused on sustainability. The seminar featured different aspects of sustainability and considered how they all contribute to good governance in a public sector organisation.
Presentations from the event are now available to download from the website including the following:
- Carbon literate public finance - Phil Korbel, The Carbon Literacy Project
- Gender and the journey to good governance - Gillian Fawcett, Public Finance by Women
- Good governance and organisational resilience - Andy Burns, CIPFA
- Good governance and health and safety - Neil Molyneux, Effective Health and Safety Management
- Improving risk management - Paula Clowes, Essex County Council
- Local audit, assurance and accountability - Diana Melville CIPFA