CIPFA's Procurement and Contract Audit Seminar was held in Manchester on 26 September 2018.
A wide range of topics were featured covering risks, best practice and providing a briefing on current topical areas. The agenda included:
- Brexit: What does it mean for public sector supply chains? Colin Cram, Public Procurement Specialist
- GDPR and the Supply Chain, Mohamed Hans, CIPFA
- Understanding Government Procurement Nick Davies, Institute for Government
- Auditing Vulnerability of Care Markets, Tom Powell, Manchester City Council
- The Blockchain Revolution in the Public Sector, Sharpe Pritchard LLP
- Assurance on Ethical Standards for Public Service Providers, Diana Melville, CIPFA
Copies of all the presentations are available for BGF subscribers to download.