In December 2014 we ran ' Effective business partnering and the role of transformation for local authorities'.
The day consisted of a business partnering workshop in the morning which discussed:
- the role of business partnering
- the aims and potential benefits of applying the business partnering model
- comparing the business partnering role with other public sector financial professional roles.
The afternoon considered the role of transformation in local authorities. This focused on:
- Why and why now?
- What stopping you ?
- Navigating the way forward -
- How to decide which services to transform
- How to decide the most suitable models and vehicles for transformation
- Exploring the practicalities and challenges.
The slide decks from each session are attached.