Who's in your region
The members of the CIPFA in the Midlands Regional Council are listed below
The regional council has overall responsibility for managing the region's affairs. It meets three or four times annually at venues across the midlands region or online, to consider a variety of business. Agendas and action notes can be found on the meetings and minutes page. To contact members, please contact email@example.com.
CIPFA Midlands promotes links with related professional bodies, such as the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) and the Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA).
If you are interested in any of the vacant roles, or in assisting the region more generally, please let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org
- President: Theresa Channell
- Vice-President: Alston Owens
- Junior Vice-President: vacant
- Immediate Past-President: Lee Yale-Helms
- Honorary Secretary: Colin Sharpe
- Assistant Secretary: vacant
- Immediate Past-Secretary: vacant
- Honorary Treasurer: Bev Bull
- Assistant Treasurer: vacant
CIPFA corporate members (elected)
The above appointments expire at the 2024 AGM.
- Emma Cranidge
- Andrew Cardoza
The above appointments expire at the 2025 AGM.
There are two vacancies, one for each term. Regional Council has co-opted to these through to the 2024 AGM:
- HFMA Representative: Alston Owens (also Vice-President)
- CIPFA student network link officer: Theresa Channell (also President)
- Higher education expertise: Vacant
- Sixth Form Management Games: Holly Hancocks
- Student link: Modestus Okafor
- CIPFA secretariat: Charlotte Davies
CIPFA Council members serving on the Midlands Council
- Peter Gillett
- Kelly Watson
- Lee Yale-Helms