Who's in your region
The members of the CIPFA in the Midlands Regional Council are listed below
The regional council has overall responsibility for managing the region's affairs. It meets three or four times annually at venues across the midlands region or online, to consider a variety of business. Agendas and action notes can be found on the meetings and minutes page. To contact members, please contact email@example.com.
CIPFA Midlands promotes links with related professional bodies, such as the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) and the Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA).
If you are interested in any of the vacant roles, or in assisting the region more generally, please let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org
- President: Lee Yale-Helms
- Vice-President: Theresa Channell
- Junior Vice-President: Alston Owens
- Immediate Past-President: Tony Crawley
- Honorary Secretary: Andrew Cardoza
- Assistant Secretary: Colin Sharpe *
- Immediate Past-Secretary: vacant
- Honorary Treasurer: Manjeet Bansal *
- Assistant Treasurer: vacant
The above appointments expire at the 2023 AGM.
The appointments marked with a * were approved by Regional Council at its June 2022 meeting.
CIPFA corporate members (elected)
- Emma Cranidge
- Martin Reohorn
The above appointments expire at the 2023 AGM. They were approved by Regional Council at its June 2022 meeting.
- Alison Jarrett
- Sean Pearce
- Sean Prosser
The above appointments expire at the 2024 AGM.
- HFMA Representative: Alston Owens (also Junior Vice-President)
- CIPFA student network link officer: Theresa Channell (also Vice-President)
- Higher education expertise: Vacant
- CIPFA secretariat: Heather Reeves
CIPFA Council members serving on the Midlands Council
- John Bloomer
- Peter Gillett
- Kelly Watson
- Lee Yale-Helms