Want to become a mentor/mentee?
Take a look around this page to see if it's something you're interested in.
Download the relevant induction documents below to find out a bit more:
Email email@example.com with your answers to the three simple questions below:
- Why would you like a mentor? Eg to help you get to the next step in your career, support you with a particular piece of work/project, help you implement a particular aspect of your Personal Development Plan, help you see things and challenges from a different perspective (someone who doesn't work within your organisation)?
- Would you prefer/do you think a strategic or technical mentor would be most appropriate for you?
- Have you had a mentor before and if so is there anything you learned or realised from that experience that you want us to take into account when matching you with a mentor within our scheme?
- What would you say your key skills and experience are?
- Do you consider yourself more strategic or technical?
- Have you mentored before and if so for how long? (first-time mentors are of course welcome)
Mentoring matching – in January 2021 we will match all mentor requests with mentee requests.
By the end of January 2021 we will be in touch to let you know who we have matched you with so that you can have an Introductory first meeting with your mentor/mentee and if appropriate arrange your first session.
It's then up to you and your mentor/mentee to take the mentoring partnership forward.
Every three months or so we will ask for some anonymous feedback (probably via an online survey) so that you can let us know how it's going and any tweaks we can make to improve the experience of mentors/mentees that come after you.
We look forward to you becoming part of the CIPFA Midlands Mentoring Programme!
The CIPFA Midlands Team