The CIPFA Police Network newsletter for October/November 2016 is available to download below.
It covers government Bills for the new administration and signposts the usual government announcements, reports and developments in policing up until today’s date. It also includes the latest in local government and the criminal justice system with implications for policing. It includes items of interest for police finance practitioners as well as practitioners in corporate development departments and staff in offices of police and crime commissioners.
In particular it covers:
- new and planned government Bills with implications for policing
- recent statutory instruments with implications for policing
- police finance developments
- strategic policing news
- fire and rescue service news
- developments in local government
- developments in the criminal justice system.