This new workshop covered key stages of managing and designing a compliant Light Touch Regime (LTR) procurement process. The event provided an update and refresher on the LTR and helped answer unresolved questions, the event benefited procurement and commissioning staff involved in children, adult and mental health services tenders.
By attending the event, delegates gained:
- practical clarification of the LTR
- explanation of mandatory requirements and areas for procedural discretion
- opportunity to benefit from live examples to help you design your own LTR tender
- spotlight on current CCS/DoH LTR guidance and solution to current practitioner points
- an opportunity to take part in practical group exercises.
The presentation slides for the CIPFA CPCN Workshop are now available to download