This summit on 19 October 2017 was developed to support heads of procurement, directors of resources, commissioning managers, directors of finance, lawyers, auditors, business managers, performance and efficiency managers, contract managers and finance staff whose remit covers procurement and commissioning.
The summit offered:
- measures to pro-actively prepare for the substantial trade-related impacts expected on public bodies, and the supply chain mapping that they need to carry out now
- the latest update from the Crown Commercial Services EU and domestic procurement policy team
- an award-winning case study of how innovative and sustainable procurement can help deliver efficiencies and quality contracts
- the essential ingredients to make contract management really work for you
- how a forward-looking commercial approach can bring benefits to your procurement team, your organisation, and your public sector partners.
The presentation slides for the CIPFA Procurement Summit are available to download below.