Treasury management is one of the most challenging and exciting disciplines within public sector financial management. This specialist area can often appear daunting due to the technicalities and size of the resources involved.
This special one-day event covered:
- the current regulatory environment
- interest rates and the importance of economic forecasting
- cash flow management and the practicalities of dealing
- investment strategies and debt management
- understanding your treasury management strategy.