Treasury management is one of the most challenging and exciting disciplines within public sector financial management. This specialist area can often appear daunting due to the technicalities and size of the resources involved. This special one day event was designed to help you gain an understanding of the core themes of treasury and capital finance and covered:
- the current regulatory environment
- interest rates and the importance of economic forecasting
- cash flow management and the practicalities of dealing
- investment strategies and debt management
- understanding your treasury management strategy
- a senior finance professional's personal take on the life of a treasury manager during the austerity years and the challenges ahead.