CIPFA learning is changing
As part of CIPFA’s ongoing commitment to improving your digital learning experience, we are introducing a new virtual learning platform.
You will have access to the new platform from the moment you enrol for this year’s autumn term modules. All your new module materials and resources will be accessible on the new platform.
You don’t need to do anything to access the new platform – access will be automatic and seamless. If you are a returning student, the new platform will look and feel a little different, but we think you will find it much easier to use and navigate, thanks to its enhanced functionality.
What are some of the key features?
- There is a ‘learner resources hub’, which will guide you through the platform’s features and help you to locate all your study resources.
- Web class recordings will be available on the platform within an hour of the sessions taking place.
- You will be able to access your quiz results within the platform.
- You will have direct access to our new career hub, ethics e-learning, mental health and wellbeing hub and our new micro modules.
- The platform can be accessed via an app, giving you access to all your study materials from your mobile device.
Download the app
The app is available on Android and iOS – simply search for ‘Brightspace Pulse’ in Google Play or the App Store and log in using your MyCIPFA details.
What about the old platform?
If you are a returning student, you will still be able to access materials from your previous module(s) via the old learning platform – you will see a link to the old platform within your MyCIPFA account and will have access to these materials until 27th March 2023.
If you want to keep any materials from the old platform, you will need to save them to a new location before 27th March 2023.
We hope you enjoy working with the new platform. If you have any questions or need any help accessing it, please contact email@example.com.